Set up, program and operate Milling CNC Machines.
Use GIBBS/Mastercam appropriately.
Familiar with HAAS and DOOSAN machines.
Inspect and record all pieces produced to ensure quality is maintained.
Work with other machinists to answer questions to help each other out (Must be a team player).
Ideal candidate must be organized and keep a neat and tidy workspace. Keeping machine area clean is a must.
Must have own standard measuring tools (micrometers, verniers, etc.)
Must have steel-toed boots.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $37.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Please sanitize your work station after you are finished your working hours.
- Are you able to read, interpret and analyze drawings?
- Are you able to solve problems quickly and effectively? (not afraid to ask for clarification/help).
- Are you able to use measuring tools accurately?
- Can you communicate effectively and clearly on all levels?
- Are you comfortable working in a fast-pace environment with tight deadlines?
- Machine Operator: 10 years (preferred)