Versacold/CPX is a dynamic and growing organization. We are looking for passionate and motivated Professional Drivers to join our Performance Driven team! We are a leading logistics services provider that helps protect the health and wellness of families across North America by ensuring the integrity, quality and freshness of the food they eat. The foundation of our culture is a commitment to health and safety, integrity, innovation, performance and collaboration.
Great Opportunity for individuals that are looking to join us.
Limited Availability. APPLY NOW!!!!
- Competitive Pay Package (Paid: Picks, Drops, Wait time, Layovers)
- Upto $4200 Yearly Safety Bonus, ($350/Monthly).
- Low Rates on Insurance
- Comprehensive benefits packages (including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance)
- Extended Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Health & Dental Coverage
- Critical Illness Insurance
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lanes throughout Canada.
- Proficient with Satellite messaging and ELD
- Follow Provincial and Federal Motor Vehicle acts.
- Complete daily pre/post-trip truck inspections
- Provide updates and keep track of temperatures of freight
- Perform all other duties, as required
- Minimum 2 years tractor trailer experience
- Valid Class 1 driver's license with a clean commercial driver's abstract
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Required to pass Drug Test, Road Test and Criminal Background Check.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mountain: 1 year (Preferred)
- Tractor Trailer: 2 years (Required)
- Long Haul Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Class 1 Drivers License (Required)
- English (Required)