ContractorCheck is a rapidly expanding and dynamic company. As an independent third-party, ContractorCheck provides contractor management and compliance for clients, and awards health and safety pre-qualification accreditations to contractors across Canada.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Client Relationship Manager’s primary focus is to strive towards effective delivery commitments to our clients. The incumbent’s main objectives will be to develop a positive client experience by understanding and responding to our clients’ inquiries professionally and accurately. As the primary point of contact for our clients, the Client Relationship Manager must provide exemplary customer service as well and recognize opportunities to proactively position ContractorCheck’ services to meet and exceed our clients’ needs.
This is a great career opportunity for someone looking to get to the next level.
- Develop and deliver face-to-face client interactions with meetings and training sessions
- Liaise with internal teams to facilitate client service requirements
- Identify issues that may require additional resources / subject matter expertise and escalating accordingly
- Make recommendations to enhance business growth
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in the service oriented environment; strong client focus
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, and preferably with certificate in Project Management
- Strong communication skills, particularly client-facing presentations
- Relationship builder – constructs, maintains, nourishes relationships with all stakeholders
- Enthusiastic and high energy
- Quick learner!
- Competitive salary
- Group benefits package
- Professional development
- Corporate gym membership,
- Work/life balance
- Other benefits.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a covering letter and resume in PDF form, quoting the job title: ContractorCheck Relationship Manager by November 14, 2019. Please include salary expectation in covering letter.
We thank all applicants for your interest, but only selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Client Services: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)