If you have proven skills in providing excellent customer experience, thrive in a fast paced, results driven environment, then we want you.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls of existing customers
- Provide customers with positive experience
- Negotiate payments and/or reasonable payment arrangements
- Deal with highly confidential information in a secure environment.
- Versatile customer service experience
- Exceptional verbal communication skills in English and/or French coupled with professional phone etiquette
- Proven ability to achieve targets
- Dedication to maintaining a superior customer experience
- Basic computer/keyboarding skills
- Enthusiastic and a positive "can do" attitude.
- Medical benefits eligibility after the 3- month probation
- Additional incentives based on performance.
- Great growth & management development opportunities
We are located at: 1490 Denison St Markham On L3R9T7
As part of the recruitment and hiring process, Affinity Global will conduct a Criminal Background check. Applicants must be able to provide 2 pieces of IDs (at least one photo ID) at the end of the interview. Three references are also required to complete your application.
If successful, the training will start on Monday, July 6, 2020. The training schedule will be Monday-Friday 10:00 AM-6:00 PM for two weeks. The shifts after training will be a five-day workweek; Monday-Friday 3:00 PM-12:00 AM; Saturday 12:00 PM-9:00 PM. Monday and Saturday are mandatory days
How to apply: Respond to this posting with your resume
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Night Shift
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)