To serve as the “face of beeline,” interacting with Partner management, staff and customers while upholding company merchandising standards, to help our customers drive profitable sales
Scope: The Mobile Merchandiser (MM) will report directly to the District Manager (DM) and will have accountability for 1 POS.
Schedule: 1 service per week. Approximately 3 hours
- Execute and maintain decorating standards for all assigned locations
- Execute all inventory management tasks per the service cycle requirements
- Ensure assigned locations are clean and organized, including back-stock
- Build and maintain relationships with assigned location managers
- Meet all attendance requirements including scheduled shift and required/scheduled calls
- Execute all required administrative tasks including but not limited to expense reporting and time management tasks
Experience and Role Requirements:
- Demonstrated experience in effectively working in an environment heavily reliant on short-distance travel and oftentimes without consistent, physical exposure to supervisor and/or peers.
- Demonstrated experience working in an environment(s) where attention to minute detail was critical to completion of successful work outcomes.
- Experience with technology to include smart phone and basic computer applications.
- Ability/willingness to utilize hand-help, Company-provided device with proficiency
- Reliable Transportation
- Reliable access to computer, internet and email address
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Regularly required to stand; walk; reach; stoop and kneel. Regularly required to lift up to 25 lbs.
Competencies – Mobile Merchandisers:
1. Accountability – Does what he or she commits to without waiting for others; Supports and implements agreed decisions and solutions; Constantly tries to improve on the job; reacts constructively to feedback
2. Collaborative Teamwork – Builds partnerships with team and partners; Works collaboratively with others to achieve shared objectives; Develops internal and external trusting, professional relationships
3. Customer Care – Prioritizes customer service appropriately for partners, peers and Supervisor; Identifies and initiates opportunities to improve service and sales; Ensures partner is informed about key initiatives and location performance
4. Drives for Results – Pays attention to the details; follows exact process steps as outlined; Reviews materials to ensure accurate execution; Takes on new initiatives and challenges with urgency and enthusiasm
5. Effective Communication – Actively participates in discussions offering constructive perspective; Communicates in a professional manner even in stressful situations; Is tolerant and respectful of other’s opinions, ideas and concerns
6. Managing Change – Appropriately adjusts behavior to adapt to changes to job or environment; Rebounds from setbacks and adversity in a timely and professional manner; Actively supports new initiatives
7. Personal Development – Takes personal responsibility for his/her own development; Reacts respectfully when receiving constructive feedback; Regularly acts on feedback from others
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)