E.J. Williams Surveying Limited is looking for an experienced Senior Technician/Draftsperson to join our team. We are situated in the heart of the Muskoka – Parry Sound Districts; a great place to work and play.
- Working in a team setting
- Liaising with staff, clients and agencies directly involved in the survey process
- Import and process field data
- Provide calculations to field staff
- Leading survey crews on projects; communicating scope and scheduling information to crew members
- Assist in managing various survey project types including legal, land development (subdivisions and consents) topographic and construction layout
- Ensuring quality assurance procedures are carried out for proposals, field returns, drawings, legal plans, documents, proposals and other deliverables
- Survey data processing and calculations
- Generating boundary surveys, topographic surveys, strata reference plans, subdivision plans, condominium plans; and
- Other duties as required.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Survey Technology and Drafting Technology diploma from a recognized institution or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 5 years survey experience and proficiency in using CAD based surveying
- Cadastral Survey experience and knowledge is a must
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and leadership skills
- Proficiency in standard office applications
If this is the opportunity for you, please forward an Expression of Interest and Resume to Kathy Kujala, Office Manager – Huntsville
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Drafting for an Ontario Land Surveyor: 2 years (Required)
- Working for an Ont Land Survyeing firm in drafting capacity: 2 years (Required)