Exploring Scholar is always looking for dynamic teachers, course developers, education project managers, and staff to join our high-performing team. Based in Toronto, we are one of the fastest growing innovative education services provider focused on K-12 academic enrichment programs on a wide range of subject areas. We are a facility where you can design materials directly catered towards student needs, where responsibilities are respected and appreciated, and where professional growth opportunities are provided constantly.
- Highly attractive compensation and bonus schemes
- Flexible part-time scheduling in the evenings and weekends creating opportunities to work along other commitments
- Advanced integrated technology for in-person and remote learning enabling flexible work arrangements
- Opportunities to grow within and beyond the facility
Currently Hiring For:
Statistics Teacher (Grade 11-12, AP), SUMMER 2021 and continuing
Teaching positions responsibilities:
- Design your own courses with guidelines.
- Teach a range of class sizes from 1-10.
- Manage unique educational projects.
- Help promote students' interests in the subject.
- Mark homework and assessments.
- At least 5 years of teaching experience with advanced high school statistics curriculum equivalent to first year university level. OCT certification is an asset.
- Completion of university level courses in statistics are required. A Masters degree in statistics or related fields is an asset.
- Have proven experiences designing lesson materials.
- Proficient in online teaching tools.
- Passionate about education and eager to help students succeed.
- Have continuous availability of at least 4 hours per week summer 2021 through spring 2022.
- Please submit your resume in PDF format as well as your university transcript (undergraduate degree and up).
Application deadline: 2021-05-31
Expected start date: 2021-06-01
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Permanent
- Temporarily due to COVID-19