About KPI Digital
KPI Digital has been helping clients meet their revenue goals for over 30 years. We specialize in Digital Transformation, Analytics and Performance Management business solutions/services. Digital Transformation, Digital Marketing, Data, Insights, Customer 360, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Internet of Things (IOT) is where we shine. In addition, we offer Consulting Services, Managed Services, Packaged Services, Education and Training. Want to join a winning team?
Essence of the role
KPI is seeking an energetic, intelligent and passionate individual to join our Team. Working under the President, the candidate will guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures. The candidate will protect assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
As a Financial Controller we expect the following:
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Payroll and Revenue Recognition
- Preparation of Budgets, financial forecasts & Report variances
- Manage all insurance including Group, Office, Liability, Errors & Omissions
- Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics
- Provide for a system of management cost reports
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Seek & Manage Government Grants
As an Operations Manager we expect you to manage all internal applications, implementation, and maintenance including:
- Time sheet systems
- Customer Support tracking & monitoring
- Project management
- All elements of Office 365
- Resource planning
- Bonus & Commission processing
- Document Repository & Management
- External applications (IBM, CRM, Forecasting)
- Certifications for Corporate, Departmental & Personal
- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations is required
- 7+ years of experience, ideally in the professional services field
- You have an intense desire to optimize & improve internal procedures as well as collaborate with, and support clients, sales team and business team members alike
- Bilingual in English and French (written and spoken)
- The opportunity to join and grow an ever-expanding professional network of high-profile clients and reputable colleague
- A passionate and approachable leadership team that encourages an entrepreneurial frame of mind and welcomes contribution to business development from all members of the team.
- A challenging, dynamic and rewarding work environment which fosters rapid professional growth in a space that is at the forefront of information technology.
- An unparalleled opportunity to gain in depth operational experience across a variety of industries and organizational departments.
- The opportunity to explore and put into practice cutting edge technology on a regular basis.
- Competitive merit-based compensation and bonus packages that rapidly reward passionate and driven team members.
- Small company culture, with big company benefits: Group Insurance: Health, Dental, Travel, Life, more
- Free use of gym within building
- Casual work environment
KPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Preferred)
- english (Required)
- french (Required)