As an enthusiastic individual, you will bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to a professional team within ICBC’s Corporate Audit Services department. As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will provide internal audit services related to corporate policies,
initiatives and processes in support of corporate governance, while championing best practices throughout the organization.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing input to business areas on the proposed design of internal controls and governance processes for new initiatives
- Designing and developing appropriate audit approaches for various audit projects of various sizes
- Identifying and evaluating opportunities for organizational improvement in support of corporate goals and objectives
- Acting as project team lead and monitoring progress against schedule and deliverables
- Utilizing audit methodology developed by best practices and relevant professional associations to improve internal control processes.
Ideally, your post-secondary education is complemented by a professional designation (CPA, CIA, CISA, etc.) along with at least 4 years of senior internal audit experience in a large corporation with multiple business units or at least 6 years of public practice experience in a mid to large size public practice firms.
You should also possess:
- Solid knowledge of audit processes
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to make sound judgments in a deadline-oriented environment.
A skillset in one or more of the following is preferred:
- IT audit experience in a large organization or public accounting firm
- Data analytics in a complex IT environment
- Insurance industry knowledge
- Forensic investigations.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent