At Montana’s we strive to own the BBQ & Bar space in Canada. We have an irrational passion for in-house smoked, sauced-up, dig-in-get-messy BBQ’d goodness. We’re an approachable gathering place -proudly unpretentious, genuinely energizing and a place to come-as-you-are. Our team is authentic, carefree, down-to-earth, energetic and fun. As a Server, you’re responsible for creating a fun atmosphere and flawlessly executing our service standards and personalizing every unique Guest experience.
- Contribute to the infectious energy of our team.
- Provide a proudly unpretentious, genuinely energized, totally and utterly carefree atmosphere for our Guests.
- Get to know our Guests and enhance their personal experience while flawlessly executing our steps of service.
- Be a “know it all” about our regular and promotional beverage and food menus and communicate and recommend them to our Guests.
- Provide responsible alcohol service to all Guests.
- Accurately complete all setup and closing procedures.
- Maintain product quality and presentation standards.
- Adhere to all safe food handling procedures and uphold food safety practices.
- Maintain cleanliness and health & safety standards of your area.
- Follow all operational policies and procedures including accurate execution of cash handling procedures.
- Follow Montana’s Associate Look Book guidelines.
- Complete your online learning tests as required.
- Previous experience as a Server is preferred.
- Applicable provincial certification in responsible alcohol service is required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $12.00 to $12.50 /hour
- Server: 1 year (Preferred)
- Kindersley (Preferred)