About ZWILLING J.A. Henckels:
For over 285 years, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels has offered premium products that enhance the lives of professional and home chefs worldwide. Since its start as an esteemed cutlery brand, the company has grown to include a coveted collection of cookware, flatware, glassware and kitchen gadgets. The next addition will be kitchen electrics. Tradition, quality, innovation, and craftsmanship are its ingredients for success.
Today, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels is an international industry leader that sells products in 100 countries. Always looking forward, ZWILLING acquired global heritage brands —Staub (France), Demeyere (Belgium), Ballarini (Italy), and MIYABI (Japan)—to give its customers access to the most exceptional kitchen products.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Reporting to the Store Leadership Team, the Key Holder plays a supportive role in driving the business and ensuring that the sales team is showcasing superior selling and customer service behaviours at all times to promote an environment focused on a exceptional in-store experience to customers.
To be successful, you will need to possess:
This is an opportunity to shape our company’s future by:
- 1+ years related experience in a retail environment, luxury retail experience is a plus;
- Proven experience with POS management, daily banking procedures;
- Passion for upholding an exceptional customer experience;
- Collaborate with others, yet be self-motivated;
- Experience with understanding retail operation concepts such as maintaining to store standards, cash handling, and merchandise presentation;
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate and friendly;
- Ability to build buy-in to an idea, a decision, an action, a product.
- Resolving customer issues effectively at store level in a timely and positive manner;
- Demonstrate a customer centric selling culture and build brand loyalty through excellent product knowledge;
- Ensure team receives scheduled breaks and/or meal periods;
- Creates an open outward communication on the sales floor;
- Ensure adherence to all company policies, procedures and guidelines;
- Perform opening and closing procedures, and any inventory duties as directed;
- Perform POS and merchandising tasks, such as receiving shipment, replenishment, price markdowns;
- Ensure store is visually appealing contributing to company standards through product presentation, replenishment, store housekeeping, store maintenance and visual displays;
- Adhere to all Loss Prevention policies as per guidelines and policies.
SOUND LIKE YOU? APPLY NOW!
We thank everyone who applies, but we can only contact applicants who are most qualified.
ZWILLING offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the AODA. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.
No phone calls or recruiting agencies please.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Canada Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Should you require accommodations, please be sure to inform Human Resources during the application process.