At A.C.O. Repairs & Sales Solutions we repair all industrial/ Robotics &/CNC drives, motors, power supplies, and controllers. We carry out diagnostics, repairs, retrofitting, maintenance, commissioning, programming and aftermarket sales.
The Electronic Board Repair Technician is responsible for repair, refurbishing and testing electronic circuit boards . MUST have a minimum of 5 years experience in AC/DC Drives, controllers, monitors, circuit boards, servo drives like Yaskawa, Allen Bradley, Siemens, Okuma, Fanuc and more
- Verifying the customer’s complaint
- Evaluating the repair required.
- Identifying defective components
- Repair/remanufacture the electronic circuit board, removing and replacing defective parts and thoroughly testing for operational integrity
. Responsible for periodic PLC, HMI program backup,electrical, instrumentation and automation preventive maintenance work orders assigned.
- Working on PLC & HMI program modification and VFD and servo drive configuration
- Proficient in the use of electronic test equipment Industrial experience in AC/DC drives, PLC’s and power supplies. MUST have knowledge of Siemens, Lenze, Fanuc, Allen Bradley drives and more
- Reading and interpreting Electrical circuit drawings/Blue prints and P&ID
- Troubleshooting PLC and HMI modifications using Rockwell Automation software (Rslinx, RsLogix 500, Rslogix 5000 studio 5000 Logix designer, FactoryTalkView , Rsview, RsNetworx
NOTE: Please do not apply if you are unfamiliar with testing of Siemens, Omron, Yaskawa, Mitsubishi, Fanuc and much more. Proper knowledge of servo drives, VFD's, controllers and more are required.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE IN REPAIRING OF SERVO DRIVES/ VFD/ POWER SUPPLIES AND MORE
Job Types: Contract, Full-time
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: $55,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2021-07-12