Hand Solder Technician
Responsible for prepping, loading, inspecting and soldering components to IPC-A-610 or customer specified requirements.
- Read the bill of materials, Assembly Instruction, or any other related documentation necessary before starting the task of prepping or soldering.
- Audit material received to insure all material has been received.
- Inspect solder joints and components to IPC-A-610 and/or customer specifications for uniformity and durability.
- Repair joints below quality standard using various soldering equipment.
- Solder additional components to boards to ensure the function and quality of the board.
Read and/or compare job files, bills of materials, assembly instructions or other necessary documentation to board assemblies.
Education and Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 1-2 years experience in electronics manufacturing
- Strong team player Self-motivated, self-starter
- Organized and detail oriented
- Mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Soldering: 1 year (Preferred)
- Burlington, ON (Required)