McInnis and Holloway Funeral Home is an independent, progressive funeral home with 8 locations in and around Calgary that embraces new ideas, fresh approaches and new technology. We are searching for a Funeral Attendantto join our dynamic team.
Skills you must possess:
- Must have a full Class 5 Drivers License for minimum 3 years with less than 5 Demerits
- Must have last 3 years of claims free driving history
- Must be able physically fit to lift or move a casket
- Customer Service Experience - 2 years
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to manage, assign and prioritize daily tasks
- Attention to Details is a must
- Computer Skills - MS word, excel & Outlook
Hours -80 hours biweekly, Must be flexible working weekends, public holidays, night shifts(if required)
Looking for a rewarding career and not just a job! Do you want to be recognized for Milestones?
- Day 1/1 month -New suits (dry-cleaning included), Dress Shoes, Dress Shirts (cleaned and pressed daily)
- 3 months –Benefits (drug card, dental, travel etc.…)
- 6 month -Bonus
- 2 year -RRSP - 3 weeks’ vacation
- 5yr -Matching savings plan ($1800/yr)
- 10yr -$1000 RRSP – 4 weeks’ vacation
- 15yr -$1500 RRSP - Paid Sabbatical*
Showcase your communication and introduction skills with a skillfully crafted reply to this ad.
Conditions of Employment:
Successful candidates are required to provide below documents
- Driver’s abstract with a valid class 5 drivers’ license
- Last 3 years of claims experience letter/ statement from your insurance provider
- Security clearance
Please note- Final employment decision will be based upon acceptance from the insurance provider after presenting the above documents.
We thank all candidates for their applications but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Driving: 5 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Class 5 Drivers License ( Non GDL for 3 years) (Required)