You are a team oriented individual with the ability to lift up to 50 lbs repetitively. You will be responsible for accurately and efficiently receiving and staging warehouse materials for shipping. This is a physically demanding position that operates on a 3:30PM to 12:00AM schedule.
Join our Warehouse team today!
What are the roles and responsibilities of the position?
- Receiving and warehouse storage of product
- Picking and staging product for outbound shuttles
- Proper handling of all product
- Working with little supervision
- Providing professional customer purchase carry-out service
- Assembling various furniture products in the warehouse
- Operating a lift truck/order picker, after receiving training
What kind of key skills and qualifications are we looking for?
- Good attendance record, reliability and maturity
- Good communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs repetitively and work at heights
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Valid G license with clean driver’s abstract
- Availability for full rotation hours which includes day-time, evening and weekend shifts as well as peak periods such as March Anniversary and Boxing Week
Why work for Tepperman’s?
- We offer job stability like no one else, as we are a 95-year-old family-owned company
- We offer an environment that is focused on developing you as a professional providing engaging training and development opportunities
- We offer competitive wages, a benefit and pension-matching program, a comprehensive annual incentive bonus, and to top it all off with unbeatable staff discounts
Feel free to visit our website at www.teppermans.com/career to learn more!
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. Please advise us, if you require an accommodation, and we will work with you to meet your needs.