ERP Implementation Consultant
Professional Services Consultant)
The Who, What, Where And Why
Our ERP Implementation Consultants work to understand our customers’ business processes and needs and translate them into the configuration of the software.
We are looking for people who:
Some things that would put you ahead of the pack:
- Have at least 5 years of experience implementing ERP systems in a process manufacturing environment
- Have a deep understanding of Microsoft NAV or Business Central
- Understand and can speak to business processes and needs
- Experience in large distribution or warehousing
- Experience implementing ERP in a food and/or beverage manufacturing environment
In this role, you would:
- Meet with the customer to understand their business requirements, pain points, and processes
- Translate business requirements into software configuration and be able to connect the dots for the customer as to how the software configuration will address their specific needs
- Demonstrate to and train customer users to ensure that the solution we’ve built is the right fit
- Thoroughly test the solution and address the “what if” scenarios
In this role you will work with an integrated group to provide expert solutions to Aptean’s customers.
Aptean is where go-getters with strong problem solving skills can thrive. We provide learning opportunities across the company so that you can build a career here no matter your background. Each and every one of us has a different story and different strengths. We are a dynamic company that cares about our 1,700 employees as much as our customers and our leadership team believes in finding and retaining awesome people.
This position is remote.
Aptean is a private-equity backed software company that connects companies in specific industries with specialized software solutions. In today’s fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don’t have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds with streamlined industry-specific software solutions. That’s why over 4,100+ highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 54 countries rely on us to simplify their everyday operations.
If you are looking for a company where you can give your best, work collaboratively, and build your career, we encourage you to submit an application!
At Aptean, we are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities across our organization. If you require any accommodation assistance throughout the recruitment and selection process, please send an email to email@example.com or contact us at (855) 411-2783 and ask for Human Resources