Ready to join an outstanding culture that cares about diversity and inclusion, and corporate social responsibility, with the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, and chart an exciting career?
CGI is more than just an IT company; be part of a team that supports the local community with the ability to draw on global outstanding talent. Benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, and training and development programs.
CGI is looking for a Service Delivery Manager in Energy Solutions who thrives in an agile delivery environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and supporting service delivery efforts in the area of People Management, Development, Product Management, and Delivery for CGI's prestigious Oil and Gas clients. The candidate must have demonstrable experience in delivering IT solutions with specialization in software applications maintenance and support services. The ideal candidate is a customer-focused, process-oriented information technology professional with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Handle delivery activities including application maintenance, improvement, and upgrades
- Handle the planning of services, delivery management, and financial/operation reporting
- Build and Manage project schedule/achievements, scope, resources, priorities, issues, and risks
- Provide oversight and support application maintenance and development activities during various phases including Transition and Steady-State Operations Phase
- Deliver services in adherence with contractual requirements (scope, service levels, etc.) and client satisfaction
- Lead client interactions, meetings, issues, concerns, and risks
- Provide weekly, monthly and yearly reporting statistics pertaining to productivity, Service Level Agreements, Service Level Objectives, Key Performance Indicators, Change Requests, Incident Management, and backlogs to the appropriate partners
- Develop financial forecasts and supervise financial performance to ensure profitability
- Collaborate closely with the Partnership Management Office, Infrastructure Support, and Project Management groups, as required
- Respect and promote CGI Quality principles, methodologies, processes, and industry-leading standard methodologies
- Identify opportunities to implement new technologies, processes, and application software optimizations within the scope of the Services
- Develop team skills to build a high functioning team through career planning and training
- Promote continuous improvement and help teams to improve efficiency
- Provide transparency to team status and issues to Senior Management
- Lead a 10+ member delivery team for Application Development and Maintenance services, including product lifecycle
- Five plus (5+) years of Service Delivery Management / Project Management experience in Application Development and Maintenance
- Demonstrated ability with the Software Development Process with direct interaction with clients
- Solid understanding of Agile principles and development
- Rapport-building, negotiation, consensus-building, and clear expectation setting and communications for clients, as well as teams and members
- Experience managing trusted client relationships
- Scope, expectation setting, delivery, and reporting for clients, teams, and members
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.