Do you have that “Coutu” touch?
Are you the type of person who likes contact with people? Who wants to work with a dynamic and respectful team? Are you looking for a stimulating environment where collaboration is at the heart of operations? The Cashier position is for you!
Within your team, your essential role will be:
- provide exemplary customer service;
- to carry out transactions with customers;
- operate the Loto-Québec validator ;
- restock merchandise displays.
We would like to offer you:
- a fun and collaborative work environment;
- the opportunity to put your outgoing and friendly side to good use;
- flexible hours to allow for a better work/life balance;
- competitive salary and benefits package;
- and so much more.
Side effect of the job:
- Working in a Jean Coutu affiliated pharmacy generates well-being, giggles and new friendships.
The passionate person we are looking for is…
- outgoing, welcoming, patient, versatile and friendly;
- a team player;
If you don't have work experience, we will train you. If you have experience, that is a strong asset!
Become a “Coutu” yourself by sending us your resume or a short presentation of yourself
You’ve got that “Coutu” touch!
With more than 400 Jean Coutu and as many dynamic, diversified and close-knit teams, the Jean Coutu branch affiliated pharmacies offer you a wide range of opportunities to learn, develop and give the best of yourself, while at the same time being part of the well-being and health of customers and communities around you.
The Jean Coutu network is dedicated to promoting a diverse work environment. We will consider all qualified applications for the position.