We are searching for a Project Coordinator /Administrative Assistant to report directly to the Project Manager.
Key Responsibilities :
- Assist with customer service issues.
- Process service orders in Syteline ERP system along with accompanying documentation and information for service technicians.
- Ensure all customer orders input in the Syteline ERP system.
- Processing & entry of any new quotation requests.
- Organizing, attending and participating in meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Ensure all documentation is maintained appropriately.
- Distribute minutes to all team members.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Office supplies management
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree or Diploma in business or related field of study.
- Two year’s experience in related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Skilled in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge in file management and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to details.
Tulsar Canada Ltd. is committed to equity and diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, colour, ancestry, age, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, citizenship, ethnic origin, family or marital status. If you require accommodation at any time during the hiring process or would like a copy of this job posting in an accessible format, please contact Human Resources at 519-748-5055.
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Syteline ERP system : 1 year (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Brantford, ON (Preferred)