Roneta is a premier specialized executive search and staffing firm. Our teams work with intermediate through executive professionals. Typical opportunities include CFO, Controller, HR Management, Tax Manager, Internal Audit, Commercial Manager, Senior Accountant, Financial Analyst, Senior Production/JV Accounting and Business Development. Our opportunities include permanent employment and both short and long-term contracts.
Our client is an established public company with operations across North America. Currently there is a need to add a Accounting and Financial Reporting Analyst to their team. This is a permanent position reporting to the Manager of Corporate Accounting & Financial Reporting.
- Complex accounting and reporting including tax and legal entity reporting
- Preparation of the consolidated and significant subsidiaries cash flow statements
- Assist with acquisition and capital accounting, month end close and external quarterly reporting
- Address and respond to queries from auditors and internal reviewers
- Completion of or near completion of CPA designation
- Public practise experience nice to have
- Experience with large public companies with IFRS and/or US GAAP training and experience nice to have
Our client will only consider applicants who are fully vaccinated.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00-$95,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- public practice: 3 years (preferred)
- complex accounting: 1 year (preferred)
- IFRS or US GAAP: 1 year (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19