Title: Enrolment Management Associate
Reports to: Director of Enrolment Management
GOALS OF ENROLMENT
To advance the vision of the school through enrolment and retention of students compatible with the mission and core values of Albert College.
To work as part of a team to assist with recruitment and enrolment, from prior to initial inquiry through to registration and retention.
Description of Candidate: This position demands that the Enrolment Management Associate will have an engaging, creative and personable attitude and will seek to establish a positive, energetic working relationship with colleagues, the Albert Community and the public. The Enrolment Management Associate should be well-versed in creative marketing, demographic analysis, targeted communication and strategic enrolment management. He/she should take initiative, be able to multi-task in a busy, team based environment and be concerned with advancing the best interests of the school.
Data Base Administration
- Proficiency with database and statistics essential in organizing and analyzing enrolment information
- Develop and monitor statistical reports to enhance recruitment strategies
- Collect prospective student data, ensure proper input into database
- Generate all enrolment statistics through Education Edge, such as inquiries, number of applicants, number of applications and new and returning students for Enrolment Team, Senior Leadership Team and Board of Governors
- Liaise regularly with the Advancement Office to ensure that parent and student information is integrated with the Raiser’s Edge database
- Coordinate, track and order enrolment materials including view books, application-related inserts, equipment and services
- Field incoming telephone calls, ensuring inquiries do not reach a voice mail.
- Record inquiries in Education Edge database and follow-up
- Send all brochures and enrolment packages by mail, email or courier, in response to telephone, email and other inquiries
- Schedule and arrange appointments, tours and interviews for the Enrolment Office
- Administer, mark and tabulate admission tests
- Collaborate and maintain good working partnership with various agents
- Prepare and arrange paperwork for custodial papers
- Prepare and provide all documents required for new student visas
- Track all enrolment documentation for students in the Junior and Senior School
- Track Summer School registration, including student travel/logistics
- Assist in communication between departments, faculty and staff and reinforce good relationships with parents
- Assist with school opening in terms of planning, mailing, signage, and other tasks as required
Recruiting and Open Houses (local day/boarding market)
- Assist with all elements of Spend A Days, open houses at Albert and other admission receptions such as venue booking, refreshments, faculty and student involvement, name tags, follow-up, generating invitations and mailings
- Attendance at various events promoting Albert College
- Organize and plan all aspects of recruitment travel and receptions
- Issue Purchase Orders as needed and maintain accurate records relating to receptions and travel, etc.
- Prepare follow-up letters
Health & Safety
Maintain and uphold all of the College’s Health and Safety Policies including but not limited to following safe work procedures, knowing and complying with all the laws and regulations, reporting any injury or illness immediately, reporting unsafe acts and conditions along with the overriding principle of taking reasonable precautions in the circumstances to protect themselves.
- Work is partly desk and telephone oriented, which requires sitting for extended periods, but also involves standing at events, walking tours and travel between buildings
- Education Edge Database management, Word processing, Word, Excel, Power Point and email requires extended periods of keyboard and viewing monitors
- Work involves evening and weekend events, plus Canadian and International travel
- There will be some lifting of packages and presentation equipment
- Superior organizational skills and ability to work within deadlines in a multi-task environment
- Work involves liaison with staff, students, alumni and parents
- The ability to travel on behalf of the school for recruitment and other school related events, work odd hours and some weekends as necessary
- The ability to respond to emails and inquiries at unconventional hours due to international market and direct competition
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for dealing with prospective families, current parents, students, faculty and all Albert constituencies
- Confident in delivering recruitment presentations in small and large group settings
- Adaptability and flexibility in order to deal with unexpected events and ability to balance several ongoing events
- Extensive computer knowledge of Education Edge database management, word processing (merging, etc), mail and general administrative skills gained through educational training
- Tact, diplomacy and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and valid passport
*Please note: As is the nature of any position in an organization, each member of the team, including the Enrolment Management Associate, must be flexible and willing to be called upon to perform other, reasonable, job-related functions not detailed in the above description.
Job Type: Full-time
- Service and Database: 3 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Belleville, ON (Preferred)
- Ontario Drivers License (Required)
- English (Preferred)