Axis Auto Finance is a fintech lender. Building and deploying leading edge technology made us the fastest growing, publicly traded Canadian Auto Finance company. As a team, we continuously seek new and innovative ways to grow our business. Our agile, high energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We are incredibly proud of the team we have built and are looking for like-minded individuals to help us in our growth trajectory.
Our mission is to be the leading provider of alternative financing solutions. We accomplish this by investing in our people, our technology, and our customer experience – with long-term success in mind.
Tired of collecting unsecured Credit card debt? Tired of the third-party grind? Looking for a change in a different sector, collecting on contracts that are securitized? I have a few openings in early to mid stage collections & pre legal!! Fast paced as always with a great work environment, excellent benefits and THREE weeks PAID vacation, as well as personal days!! I am looking for a candidate that is dedicated to their craft, reliable who is looking to elevate their career.
We are a dynamic, energetic, and growing organization within the finance sector. We are seeking enthusiastic candidates that enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with excellent organizational skills. This position is key to our organization, since your primary objective is to minimize losses, maximize returns and maintain customer satisfaction with a goal of customer retention. Your ability to negotiate and problem solve with our customers will prove to be invaluable to your success at Axis. We offer a competitive salary, incentives, full medical benefits and THREE WEEKS Paid vacation!
· Launch outbound and receive inbound calls, assess and resolve early and late-stage accounts
· Actively problem solve with our customers with the goal of curing the account
· Ability to de-escalate situations with customers and strive for one-call resolution
· Decision and provide recommendations to leadership for unresolved or escalated accounts
· Handle & process payments, through multiple channels (voice, text, chat, email)
· Maintain follow-up with customers to ensure commitments are met
· Develop a strong rapport while connecting with our customers ensuring payment plans are adhered to
· Minimum 2 years of Collections experience or combination of education and industry experience; subprime automotive segment is preferred
· Preferred knowledge of the automotive finance life cycle and interest in the industry
· Proficiency with loan origination software, client maintenance software, collections software and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with French as an asset
· Able to understand/prepare complex documentation, update different host systems, and maintain customer records
· Ensure all assigned tasks are completed accurately and on time in a fast-paced environment
· Confidence in problem solving, negotiating and decision making
· Experience working in a call centre environment is an asset
· Overtime as required. Scheduled shifts for days, evenings, and rotating Saturdays
What we offer:
· Competitive compensation
· Participation in the performance bonus program
· A stellar 100% employer paid benefits program.
· Employee assistance program
· Three weeks vacation upon start
· Personal days
· Remote work as per company policy
· A friendly work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent