Okotoks Honda - The #1 Google Rated & Reviewed Honda Dealership in Canada is ACTIVELY seeking Full-Time Sales Associates.
We are looking for energetic, success-minded, enthusiastic, self-motivated & driven candidates to join our professional Sales Team. This is NOT a commission based sales position. Product Sales Specialists will receive a CLEAR, competitive, non-commissioned pay plan PLUS monthly volume bonuses and full benefit package.
Okotoks Honda offers :
- Comprehensive & Hands-On Training: Engage in a thorough training program where you will learn what it takes to become a Honda Specialist. You will also learn our dealership philosophy of what it takes to accomplish an easy and enjoyable customer centred selling approach. With classroom, hands on training, and online courses, you will have all the tools you require in order to master the art of sales and ensure your success in the Automotive Industry.
- Competitive Pay Plan plus Performance Bonus: Okotoks Honda's competitive pay is not like commissioned dealerships. Know exactly what you'll make on every vehicle you sell and deliver, PLUS receive additional volume and performance bonuses.
- Comprehensive Benefits Program: Includes extended medical coverage, dental coverage, prescription drug coverage, vision care & much more.
- A Happy Place to Work: Okotoks Honda is the #1 Google Rated & Reviewed Honda dealership in Canada with over 1900 reviews & 4.9 rating. Our customers love us. Why? Because we make every buying experience joyful and exciting. Happy employees = Happy customers.
- Opportunities for Advancement: This is an success-driven position that gives you the experience needed to progress into many other areas of the dealership.
- Develop business through your family, friends & social network and have the mind of an entrepreneur.
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom, Service Department or sales lot.
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by properly qualifying and assessing client needs and wants through tactful questions and listening skills.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of both new and used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company processes.
- Negotiate pricing and payments in accordance with Management direction to achieve profitability for the dealership.
- Report to Sales Managers regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and coaching.
- Previous experience in a retail sales environment - Automotive Sales experience is an asset
- Ability to demonstrate strong negotiation skills
- Outgoing with a friendly personality
- Possess strong communication skills both verbal and written
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
Do you want to a goal and plan to make 6 figures? Do you want to be part of a family owned and operated dealership with opportunity to grow? Do you want to help shift the automotive dealership experience and differentiate yourself from the rest?
If so, please apply and move forward with discussing your endless possibilities as a Automotive Sales Professional.
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Okotoks, AB (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Class 5) (Required)
- English (Required)