VistaVu is an employee owned company that has experienced 83% YOY growth in the last 5 years. We deliver Business Solutions to Mid-market companies in a broad range of industries in Canada and the United States. As a Gold level partner with SAP for ERP software solutions, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Dell Boomi partner for Integration solutions, as well as our own developed products our growth continues ahead of us.
Our core values drive us to be a company that cares, and we aim to create raving fans in our customer base. We regularly reach out to our customers with NPS surveys and create initiatives and programs based on their feedback to continuously improve. What they say about us impacts more than what we say about ourselves, so we have identified a need for a Director, Marketing & Customer Advocacy to join our team. This isn’t just a regular marketing job, you’ve seen the value customers’ voices bring to the brand, know how to recognize it, foster it and develop meaningful programs for them.
Reporting to the VP, Emerging Business, the Director is a hands-on, strategic leader who will be responsible for the day-to-day management and execution of VistaVu’s Marketing department as well as has proven experience in driving customer advocacy programs. It’s not just about having the customer testimonials… it’s what you’ve been able to do with them; growing the advocates with speaking engagements, analyst interviews etc. that help drive leads into the funnel and provides value for our customers.
What will you be doing?
- Build and execute a comprehensive customer engagement and advocate strategy to generate leads required to hit sales, marketing, and product goals. You know your numbers on leads, conversation rates and successes.
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs, onboarding and ongoing nurture campaigns.
- Manage annual/biannual/quarterly customer satisfaction surveys (NPS) to drive change throughout the organization.
- Create special marketing content for account management/customer success to help customers get value.
- Target happy customers for upsell, cross-sell, and advocate opportunities.
- Provide product feedback given by advocates to the Product Management team via Product advisory groups.
- Oversee our customer reference program, including library of customer success stories, videos, and blogs.
- Build customer communities to develop programs that identify and generate positive word of mouth from community members.
- Manage the annual marketing budget and provide three-year strategic vision working with the business group leaders for their products and services.
- Lead and participate in the execution of all communications for existing customers as well as net new campaigns, marketing, and promotional initiatives. Support the team to develop timelines and manage deliverables.
- Support our company’s digital presence initiatives to drive the growth of website traffic, optimization, conversions, and engagement.
- Proactively manage MDF and BDF requests and program execution.
- Actively engage with the SAP, AWS and Dell community.
How do you know you are a fit?
- You’ve had proven experience in leveraging customers as advocates to help drive leads as their voice matters most. You can demonstrate this in the success of your numbers.
- Ability to think “outside-the-box” and introduce new, compelling and innovative initiatives and programs to improve ROI. Stay abreast of industry and new marketing trends and regulations.
- You strive for top-notch customer experience by creating excellent sales and marketing content.
- When you take on something, anyone can Trust that it gets done.
- You have an enthusiastic, outgoing personality that enables you to build strong relationships with customers and employees.
- You are always looking at ways to improve your skills.
- You have led a marketing department in a technology focused industry, providing leadership and mentoring for department members and you can also work independently to solve problems as quickly and accurately as possible.
What skills do you need?
- Familiarity with online community and customer advocate tools.
- Proved record of success in developing and executing on customer advocate programs.
- Demonstrated success at getting customers on camera and in speaking engagements.
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers.
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts.
- Post-secondary Degree (preferably with a marketing specialization).
- 6+ years of experience delivering exceptional consumer-oriented marketing.
- At least 4 years of management experience leading and growing a marketing team.
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management platforms and marketing automation platform.
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes.
- Experience leading teams to develop best-in-class marketing programs.
- A self-starter who can independently formulate a plan to meet these objectives.
- Great writing skills. You can turn complex concepts into clear messages.
- Experience collaborating and supporting Marketing and Sales teams.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic and fluid environment.
- An obsession with performance and be results-oriented.
What’s in it for you?
- An environment of where we Embrace Change, are open to Growth, where we Trust each other while we create exceptional Client Experiences.
- Work with one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 companies.
- Work with one of the top SAP partners in North America.
- Gain valuable experience marketing to diversified industries like Industrial Field Services, Life Sciences, Component Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense.
- Join an employee owned company, where everyone is an owner.
- Competitive Benefits.
Job Type: Full-time