NexSource Power, a well-established oilfield service and rental company is currently recruiting for an Office Administrator to assist in the professional and accurate administration of our Drayton Valley Branch. The position offered is a full-time temporary, 12-month position, with the potential for an extension to an 18-month term.
The Office Administrator is primarily responsible to ensure all incoming and outgoing correspondence and communication is handled efficiently, accurately and personably, and to ensure the timely and accurate processing of tickets, PO’s, and safety documentation.
- Minimum 2 years of multi-faceted office administration experience
- Knowledge of the electrical industry and purchasing are considered assets
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office ability; excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment and show initiative
- Attention to detail and a very high degree of accuracy
- Exceptional organizational skills; able to meet tight deadlines
- Professionalism, confidentiality, and a very strong customer service focus
Under the guidance of the Sr. Office Administrator, perform various administration duties including but not limited to:
- Answer and direct in all incoming forms of communication and correspondence
- Process time sheets, prepare Time Summary Upload
- Match packing slips and attach to PO’s
- Assist Branch Managers with Visa and expense reports/claims
- Enter and prepare branch level inventory counts
- Ensure office equipment is maintained
- Review and ensure all QA/Safety paperwork is accurately completed within timeframes
- Print safety meeting details; attend meetings, record minutes and create action item list
- Perform numerous safety responsibilities as required
- Maintain and update filing system
- Ensure reception and coffee areas are clean and well stocked; tidy office; light cleaning
- Coordinate travel bookings
- Perform New Hire Orientations; book safety courses with approval of HSE Manager; prepare Repayment Agreements
- Oversee and maintain Gas Monitor inventory and HSE training matrix
If you have the integrity, expertise, experience and drive to provide an unparalleled level of service, please forward your resume and cover letter to this Job Ad. Please identify your salary expectation and your availability date.
NexSource provides a team based environment with a culture focused on inclusivity, mutual respect and fun. We look forward to hearing from you and thank everyone for their submissions, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- office administration: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)