Seeking a dedicated Content Review Analyst to work on our Client's Global Shared Services Operations team.
This position will be challenged with having to balance the day-to day service/support of customers, while also identifying innovative ways to solve problems upstream and scale our operations.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable understanding policies and implement them on variety of workflows, have an appetite for scaled operations, a high comfort working with cross functional partners, and a strong analytical mindset.
Successful team members have a passion for business success, strong attention to detail, analytical problem-solving abilities, and keen eyes for operational inefficiencies.
Note: Candidate must be flexible to work in rotational shifts.
- Must have Fluency in English and Japanese language.
- Must be able to Read, Write & Speak in Japaneselanguage.
- Should have 1+ year of work experience, including related operational experience or policy and regulatory work
- Experience working directly with traditional and new media companies preferred.
- Highly effective at interacting with internal and external customers and serving as a subject matter expert on Social networking products for business.
- Experience with social network or Social Media Platform (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or similar programs)
- Committed and discrete about the content
- Highly motivated and able to thrive in a constantly changing environment and execute in a timely fashion.
- Solid track record of inspiring action based on data-driven insights
- Candidate should be strong computer & Internet Savvy.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)