Auto req ID:
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are always centered on the consumer, developing exciting brand campaigns and continuously driving product innovations. Our people are our greatest asset! By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the company you want to work for!
PepsiCo Leadership Program
At PepsiCo Canada we’re always on the lookout for great talent – and that search often brings us to campuses like yours! So, why choose the PepsiCo Leadership Program ?
- Early Responsibility: Accelerate your career progression with early leadership responsibilities
- Make an Impact: Contribute in a fast-paced and dynamic environment that pursues growth
- Development and Coaching: Develop yourself and learn to lead and develop others at a company where our People are a strategic priority
- Mega Brands: Make a tangible impact on globally recognized and respected brands
What will you do in your first experience?
The Sales Analyst position will provide analytical support to the customer team on internal and external deliverables to help achieve PepsiCo Foods Canada (PFC) volume, profit and share target, as well as external Joint Business Planning (JBP) deliverables.
- Sales reporting support including post-game analytics, innovation tracking and performance against key internal sales objectives
- Provide category insights support and assist with building internal business reviews and promotional plans with customers
- Analyze sales opportunities and support development of impactful selling stories with insights-driven solutions
- Develop competency and shared ownership of customer trade spend and sales forecasting
- Ensure accuracy of data input across all PFC tools and customer systems
- Build effective relationships across PFC functional teams supporting business growth and customer development
- Establish and enhance systems, processes, and procedures to ensure customer satisfaction and performance against key internal sales objectives
- Identify trends and opportunities through assessing basic sales, consumer, and shopper information
Who’s a good fit for the team?
This candidate is required to demonstrate a strong sense of ownership, leadership, collaboration, and accountability towards the responsibilities within the role, as well as strong analytical and financial acumen. The role requires strong communication & leadership skills in order to build effective relationships and influence strategic decisions.
What you can expect from us:
- Candidates graduating with a University Degree in Business/Commerce by August 2021
- Solid understanding of category, customer, consumer with ability to integrate knowledge into a compelling sales story
- Strong team building/collaborative relationship skills, given interaction with key business stakeholders
- Solid project/time management capabilities
- Strong analytical and management skills to understand market performance and identify opportunities and map action plans
- Strong competency and knowledge in the area of Excel, PowerPoint, Nielsen Answers Desktop (preferred)
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
How to Apply
1. Go to pepsicojobs.com
2. Search Jobs by Keyword:
“Sales Analyst” and by Location: "Canada"
3. Apply online with your resume and cover letter in one file
Deadline to apply:
Sunday August 23, 2020 11:59 PM (EST)