Evidinno Outcomes Research Inc. is a health economics and outcomes research company located in Vancouver, BC, dedicated to providing high-quality consulting services for clients globally. Our expert opinion and customized consultation help us solve complex research problems for our clients, enabling them to make informed decisions.
Our team of expert clinician scientists, epidemiologists and statisticians has strong knowledge and experience in healthcare research within academia and industry. Consistent with our values of providing reliable evidence-based solutions, we provide a variety of services reflecting our wide range of expertise, including evidence synthesis, literature reviews, complex statistical analyses, and medical writing.
Reporting to the Research Manager, the Associate Research Scientist is responsible for supporting a broad range of projects related to evidence synthesis in the field of health science. Some of these responsibilities include involvement in planning and conducting research-oriented literature searches and reviews, synthesizing information into a clear written format, writing and reviewing technical reports or manuscripts for journal submission, managing and adhering to project timelines, and producing high-quality deliverables in a timely manner for our clients.
- Preparing research project plans and study protocols.
- Writing, editing, formatting, and reviewing of technical reports and manuscripts.
- Planning and conducting comprehensive literature searches, study identification, data extraction, and evidence synthesis.
- Building MS PowerPoint presentations for summarizing data and information.
- Active participation in meetings, and frequent communication with team members.
- At least 2 years of research experience within an industry setting – minimum 1 year within North America or Europe.
- At least 1 year of work experience in HEOR related to conducting systematic literature reviews.
- A level of education, training, and experience equivalent to a graduate degree in a field such as health sciences or a related field.
- Knowledge and experience in conducting systematic literature reviews.
- Very keen eye for detail.
- Strong experience with medical library database advanced searching methods.
- Extensive experience in MS Office.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, and an ability to work both independently and in coordination with a multidisciplinary team.
- Located in or willing to relocate to the Greater Vancouver area.
If you believe you fit the criteria listed above, we encourage you to apply with your resume and cover letter. Provide your salary expectations in your cover letter. Please note that only applications with a cover letter will be considered. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- How many years of Research experience do you currently have?
- Do you at least 2 years of research experience within an industry setting - minimum 1 year within North America or Europe?
- Do you have at least 1 year of work experience in HEOR related to conducting systematic literature reviews?
Work Location: In person