- 3+ years of Hotel Front Desk experience working as a Front Office Manager, or Guest Service Manager, or other senior position at hotel property
- Fluency with Hotel's Front Desk PMS systems- ie. Opera PMS, Visual Matrix, OnQ
- Superior relationship building skills
- Proven ability to prospect and close
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- B2B sales and/or other sales experience
- Criminal back ground check will be required
“It’s All In the Cards”
Business Development Manager:
If you are recently retired from the Hotel Industry and looking for an exciting new venture, or currently employed with a property, and are looking to earn material income on a part time basis, we believe we have an outstanding opportunity for you !
We love Hoteliers !!
National Payments is currently seeking both Part Time and Full Time Business Development Representatives to join our team.
National Payments is a boutique Fin-Tech company that specializes in helping Hotels upgrade to the latest EMV compliant Chip & Pin technology.
Nobody else has the expertise and knowledge in credit card processing for Hotels like we do.
We have the knowledge, expertise and partnerships to allow us to offer extensive range of next generation EMV certified POS Solutions that improve hotel's operational efficiencies, eliminate chargebacks due to fraudulent card processing and reduce both their risk & their PCI Scope.
We take pride in our ability to provide merchants with the absolute best customer service in the Canadian Merchant Marketplace.
We truly care about our clients, and if there are any issues to be resolved, our team is committed to tackle them quickly and efficiently. National Payments believes in a pro-active approach, unlike the re-active demeanor of all of our competitors.
Check out our video....
What You Want:
- Leverage your well earned hotel industry experience into a challenging and exciting new career opportunity in the Financial technology industry with significant growth potential
- To work in home office capacity on your schedule, your way
- Great earning opportunity and reward for your success.
- Industry leading Residual earnings & POS revenue Compensation program
- Consult with prospect Hotels in person
- Help hotels upgrade and migrate from a mag-stripe processing environment to the next generation PMS solutions that are certified to be EMV Chip & Pin technology that they need !
- Develop and Maintain solid client relationships and execute sales
- Promote and sell Merchant Services( Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
- Work with emerging technologies including but not limited to Apple Pay, etc
- This is a standout opportunity to thrive professionally and personally and take your career to the next level in the fast growing Fin-Tech industry of Electronic Payments.
We provide formal training, resources and support to help you succeed!
- Lucrative performance based compensation plan-
- Outstanding commission and residual structure
- Ability to earn a six figure income within the first 2 years
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission, Freelance
- Working in a hotel property at the Front Desk: 5 years (Required)
- Superior Fluency with Opera Hotel PMS systems: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Are you licenced to work in Canada (Required)
- Criminal Record Check is required (Required)