Who We Are:
Founded in 2014, Nest Wealth created Canada's first SaaS-based digital wealth management platform to ensure investors have access to sophisticated, personalized and transparent wealth management services. Nest Wealth is Canada’s largest independent digital wealth management platform, offering both direct-to-investor and advanced business-to-business solutions.
Finding amazing people is one of the hardest parts of building a successful company. That’s why we take our culture and our people seriously. We are a proud recipient of ‘Best Workplaces in Canada 2021’, ‘Great Place to Work 2020’, ‘Best Workplaces in Technology 2020’, and have been recognized for the past 4 years as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Canada.
Before you Apply, get an inside look into our culture and learn from team members where we discuss what we’re building, recent problems we’ve solved, how/why we’ve made changes to our tech stack and what it’s like joining our team! https://www.beforeyouapply.com/team/engineering-at-nest-wealth
The Opportunity: We are seeking a Customer Experience Specialist to join our small but mighty CX team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide exceptional support to our clients, while educating and providing insightful feedback to continuously elevate our advisors' experience. By doing this, you will have the opportunity to create connections and build a community of customer advocates which has a direct impact on the growth of Nest Wealth and the digital wealth management industry as a whole. If you are searching for meaningful work, where you can make a direct impact on the success of individual investors and advisors, while allowing your customer support skills to shine, this could be the exciting next step in your career!
How does this role support our business?
- Enhances client experience: Work with clients and advisors to help facilitate the onboarding process and assist in opening accounts, initiating asset transfers, and submitting deposit requests.
- Provides expertise: Educates advisors on the uses of the financial planning software to support their business growth goals
- Builds customer advocacy: Shares the Nest Wealth value proposition, products, and platform functionality
- Shares knowledgeable insight: Document learnings and develop a robust knowledge base from client engagements to share product, support, and engineering teams to continually improve client experience.
Why this role could be a good fit for you:
- You have 2+ years of experience in Advisor/Client support role in a Financial Services firm
- You bring knowledge of the Financial Planning Industry
- You have fantastic people skills. Every customer matters to you and you are always looking for new ways to delight them.
- Problem-solving is in your DNA - you know how to get things done and are collaborative and creative in the ways you do that.
- You have worked in a high volume, fast-paced environment and are a pro when it comes to prioritizing and managing your time.
- You are all about the details.
- We are an online digital company - you are technologically savvy and are always building on those skills.
- You are willing to go that extra mile
It would be GREAT if you had:
- CFP/PFP/QAFP or equivalent
- Previous experience in a tech start-up or financial services environment preferably in a customer-facing role.
- Intermediate knowledge of CRM software, Excel, RazorPlan, or other Financial Planning tools
- Fluency in both French and English
How can you grow?
- Be part of a growing CX team by contributing to content creation
- Opportunity to develop training to be presented to our B2B clients
- Continual internal mobility opportunities as we scale (Customer Success Manager, Content Expert, Trainer/Training Manager, CFP qualification)
- Learning and development stipend to put towards professional development
- Company-wide lunch & learns across the organization to learn more about fintech
In addition to joining a phenomenal team, we offer:
- Competitive base salary with results based variable compensation
- Customizable extended health benefits and group savings (RRSP) plan
- An employee stock option plan. We believe work means more when you have ownership in what we’re building
- A yearly education budget for your own professional goals (workshops, courses, conferences, classes, and more)
- RRSP contribution
- Flexible hours. Our employees have the latitude to take care of the other parts of their lives and be there for the things that matter to them
- We are working remotely and in-office, and it’s up to you to choose what works best! We've implemented daily company-wide stand-ups to stay connected and engaged, interlaced with some good humour to keep things light. We've recently introduced a platform to encourage team recognition, and in lieu of our typical weekly catered lunches and fully stocked fridges, we are sending weekly lunches to our employees who are standing out and standing up!
- When we're in the office we do provide: Weekly catered team lunches, a fully stocked fridge, and healthy snacks and fruits for everyone to enjoy!
What you can expect with our interview process:
We understand interviewing can be a daunting experience, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Here is a step by step guide on what interviewing with us looks like:
1. 30 min “get to know you” interview with our Talent Team
2. 60 min interview with our Director of Customer Success and Customer Success Manager
3. 60 min interview with our Customer Experience Specialist, Client & Portfolio Specialist & Sales/Support Manager
Our ideal time-to-hire is 28 days, we try our best to provide an efficient, engaging, and enjoyable interview experience. All interviews are over video via Google Hangouts.
We’re pretty self aware as a company, and we know there are some areas where we can do better:
Process: The Company is growing fast in all aspects, which is great. We are one of the Top 25 fastest growing private companies in Canada over the last 4 years. The hard part is that we don’t have the processes of a big company in place yet. We are counting on our people to help create that process, stand-up better efficiencies, and adjust quickly as we grow.
Challenges ahead: We have pivoted to where we see the best and biggest opportunity as an enterprise & B2B solution. This requires rigour, discipline and planning from the entire team as we address the functionality and features of our platform and like any pivots, there have been a few bumps in the road.
Transition: This is the key to our success and our ability to scale but there will be short-term challenges in making this transition. We are revisiting everything from marketing collateral, pricing, and the go-to-market plan - and calibrating it all to sync up with the strategy. That is a lot to do in a short period of time!
If you’re interested in joining an awesome, growing team, apply now. We can’t promise it will be a fit, but we do promise to consider your experience. Follow us on Linkedin or Twitter to keep up to date on our latest news!
At Nest Wealth we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all abilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Stock options
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Temporarily due to COVID-19