Who We Are
Trans Mountain Corporation operates Canada’s only pipeline system transporting crude oil and refined products to the West Coast. We deliver nearly 300,000 barrels of crude oil and refined products each day through 1,274 kilometers of pipeline in Alberta, British Columbia and Washington State.
The Trans Mountain Expansion Project will provide increased capacity to support Canadian crude oil production growth and ensure access to global energy markets. The largest project in our history, it involves the installation of approximately 980 km of new pipeline, new and modified facilities including pump stations and terminals, and a new dock complex at the Westridge Marine Terminal in British Columbia.
As a federal Crown corporation, the newly formed Trans Mountain Corporation will continue to build upon our 65 years of experience delivering operational and safety excellence through our crude oil pipeline system.
We are accountable to Parliament through the Canada Development Investment Corporation (CDEV). As a wholly-owned subsidiary of CDEV, we are governed by an independent Board of Directors.
Quick Facts about Trans Mountain Corporation
- We operate Canada’s only pipeline system transporting crude oil and refined products to the West Coast
- We have delivered safe and reliable energy transportation for 65 years
- We deliver 300,000 barrels of crude oil and refined products every day on our pipeline system
- Our Trans Mountain Expansion Project will provide western Canadian crude oil producers with an additional 590,000 bpd of crude oil transportation capacity and tidewater access
- Our corporate headquarters is in Calgary, Alberta with regional offices along the pipeline system in Alberta and British Columbia
Reporting to the Supervisor, Project Services, and working closely with and in support of the Project Cost Controller, the Requisition / Invoice Analyst will manage the processing of requisitions and invoices according to project and corporate standards.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Invoice processing in a timely and efficient manner, including:
- Attesting Invoices for accuracy (i.e. rate, hours, expenses, etc.)
- Processing Invoices through 3-way match, receiving goods and services against the Purchase Order with the proper documentation and approvals.
- Following up on payment inquiries
- Managing the team inbox
- Purchase Requisition and PO Change Order requests processing to facilitate the above.
- Other duties and responsibilities as identified
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- General knowledge of the oil & gas industry preferred
- Experience working on one or multiple major projects ( > $1B) preferred
- Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team of project professionals and effectively manage multiple priorities and time lines
- Ability to work effectively with both internal team members and external stakeholders including vendors, contractors and regulatory agencies
- Knowledge / previous experience within Project Controls and oil & gas accounting practices preferred
- SharePoint and Dynamics 365 experience preferred; SAP experience considered
- Strong communication and ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot problems and make sound decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to complete the assigned tasks under pressure to meet deadlines in a time-conscious manner within or outside normal working hours
- Strong analytical and computer skills
As an equal opportunity employer, Trans Mountain Canada actively encourages applications from traditionally underrepresented groups, including women, Indigenous Peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities.
We thank all applicants for their interest. All applications will be reviewed to determine which candidates' qualifications most closely match the advertised requirements. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Temporary