The Day Support Lead assists salaried managers with daily store operations, distributing and coordinating duties, responding to problems and inquiries, and teaching and training associates. This will be accomplished by assisting at the Front End and on the Salesfloor as required and maintaining total store conditions all in a safe and clean environment. This Associate will function as a lead in the store to strategically plan and execute duties based on workload and customer traffic patterns.
What you'll do...
1. Assigning associates to areas of the salesfloor for task completion and customer assistance.
2. Covering an assigned area on the salesfloor or at the Front End as needed.
3. Executing housekeeping as required.
4. Participating with Management to identify and review Associate coverage in relation to store priorities and related duties.
5. Participating in store tours and identifying additional task support requirements.
6. Ensuring associate breaks are taken in accordance with coverage.
7. Training, coaching and offering feedback to associates.
8. Contributes to a safe, clean and hazard free work environment through adherence to Company policy and procedures, including the completion of safety sweep logs and ensuring displays and fixtures are secure.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
2075 BOUL CHOMEDEY, LAVAL, QC H7T 0G5, Canada
Are you currently a Walmart associate?
Please login to your Workday account and use the Find Jobs report to apply for this job.