Are you passionate about quality service and coffee?
Join the James Perse Côté Cuisine team in Westmount. Work in a team oriented environment, consistently busy, with a devoted customer base of regulars.
Day time working hours, with a competitive base wage + tips!
- Take orders, offer strong knowledge of menu items and beverages
- Run orders out to tables
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with regular clients
- Ensure that all customers’ needs are met
- Regularly clean, wipe tables, polish glasses and cutlery
- Offer exceptional, detail oriented customer service
- 6 months to 1 year experience as a barista, server or busboy in a fast pace restaurant or café
- Willing to learn about coffee, food items, luxury brands and the importance of exceptional customer service.
- Bilingual (French & English)
- Outgoing, positive and friendly demeanor
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Strong communication skills in team work
- Physical requirements: able stand for long periods of time, climb stairs multiple times a day, lift and move boxes up to 35 lbs (16 kg).
Job Type: Part-time
- server: 1 year (Preferred)
- barista: 1 year (Preferred)
- Montréal, QC (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)