40 hours per week
- $13.40 per hour plus mileage paid.
- Position to start as soon as possible.
- Hours of work: Days – Monday to Friday
Looking for someone to work full time with one of our Fredericton clients. This client is nonverbal but not visually or hearing impaired. The duties with this client would include assist with feeding and toileting, personal hygiene, socialization, walking and other recreational activities. The proper candidate must be able to take initiative have good judgement and be client focused. Being an Intervenor requires a degree of creativity to assist the Consumer in completing activities of daily life and maneuvering the outside environment. Communication skills are vital, as well as problem solving.
The following are required for hiring:
- Completion of high school
- Criminal record check cleared for vulnerable sector
- Child Abuse Registry check
- First Aid and CPR certificates
- Writing and document use
**Must have a valid driver license and reliable vehicle for this position**
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.40 /hour
- Providing companionship and emotional support
- Preparing food and feeding clients
- Transporting client to appointments
- Providing support with academic, social or recreational activities