The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- The Landscape Construction Lead hand will be responsible for leading a crew of 3-4 labourers and installers on primarily residential projects
- Supervise and coordinate the day to day work of the project to ensure it is completed on time, on budget, and to the client’s full satisfaction.
- Follow and comply with all company policy and safety regulations
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A Minimum of 2 years experience in landscape construction, preferably with 1 year being as a lead hand/foreman
- Excellent knowledge of the industry, and health and safety regulations.
- Experience must cover working with and installing interlock, retaining walls, pillars, steps, etc.
- Must have the ability to read supplied plans, set grades, etc.
- Should have experience with various equipment and tools of the trade. eg mini ex, tampers, diesel plates, quick cuts, etc.
- Must be able to motivate and crew, and keep them on schedule.
- Must have a valid G drivers licence and a clean drivers record
- Must have personal transportation to our shop in Greely (There are no bus routes)
- Full Time, year-round employment (snow in winter) with very competitive wages, based on experience
- Performance based bonus plan
- Health Care Spending Account
- Regular training and skill update opportunities
- Regular summer hours (little to no weekends/evening)
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. If selected for an interview, along with your resume please also be prepared to present and discuss past projects you have completed as a foreman. Pictures would be greatly appreciated if available.
Job Type: Full-time
- Landscaping: 5 years (Preferred)