Working for a company dedicated to personal career growth and opportunity in moving the organization forward. We provide an exciting and challenging work environment where continuous improvement, respect, teamwork, transparency and commitment are everyday values.
We win as a team when we work as a team, and succeed when our employees succeed. We want people who are resilient, team-oriented, and driven because we are focused on meeting commitments. If you’re looking to work for a dynamic, fast-paced, progressive organization then apply with us!
DYNA-MIG, A Division of F&P Mfg., Inc. is a Japanese Just-In-Time automotive parts supplier. Our large facility of is home to more than 400 fully automated FANUC and Motoman robotic weld cells. Our production processes include Robotic GMAW and resistance welders, Cold Forging, and two E-Coat paint systems. We weld, assemble and paint engine cradles, frames, sub components and service parts.
This is a great opportunity for someone who’s not afraid to roll up their sleeves and do what needs to be done to make a significant contribution in positioning a forward-thinking company to the next level of achievement.
As a key member in our New Model Group Team, you will be responsible for:
- Handling equipment changes and modifications (i.e. tooling changeovers and adjustments, jig adjustments, etc.) on New Model projects
- Problem solving equipment and process failures
- Process and equipment improvements
- Support DYNA-MIG Quality, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures
- Ensure safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned
To be considered for the job, you should have the following credentials:
- Post-secondary education in Mechanical Engineering
- Certified Millwright/Maintenance Mechanic would be an asset
- Minimum two years’ previous experience in the automotive manufacturing industry
- Previous experience performing jig adjustments, tooling changeovers, etc.
- Previous knowledge and demonstrated experience with GD&T
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong mechanical aptitude and analytical skills with a safety-first attitude
- Understanding of manufacturing/welding systems and processes
- Laser scanning is an asset
- Strong computer skills – word, excel, power point, AutoCAD
- Good organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and strong analytical skills
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely fashion with minimal supervision
We offer the following in our search for engaged employees looking to become part of a successful team:
- Competitive hourly wage, which is negotiated based on skill and ability
- Tiered benefit plans including health, dental and vision coverage commencing on your very first day—no waiting period!
- All required tools are paid for and supplied by DYNA-MIG
- Uniforms provided free of charge, including a free laundry service
- Bi-annual goal based incentive bonuses
- Full-service, subsidized cafeteria
- Great opportunity for overtime
- Shift premiums
- Career development
- Team atmosphere
- Engaged coaches and mentors
To learn more about our company, visit our website at www.dynamig.com.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. Please inform us if you require accommodation in the hiring process.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent