Quadra Chemicals is currently recruiting for a dynamic and motivated professional to fill the role of Team Lead, Customer Service. We are looking for a strong leader who will ensure that our customer-driven focus is executed and illustrated in all actions of the customer service department.
The chosen candidate will lead the customer service team in a manner that encourages the team to take ownership and responsibility for customer service and productivity.
This person will motivate, challenge and encourage the development of team his/her members. We are looking for a candidate who will fit well with our culture and be interested in a long career in management and customer service.
- Lead customer service team in a manner that encourages the team to take ownership and responsibility for customer service and productivity
- Lead weekly Customer Service and monthly Customer Solution Meetings
- Review performance issues and manage service level for local branch. Evaluate areas/trends/root causes that require improvement/action.
- Ensure team-oriented communication between all internal departments to solve issues and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Ensure goal and performance reviews are done with all team members: including annual plan, 2 periodic reviews, annual performance evaluation
- Ensure Continuous improvement initiatives and procedures are well-understood and followed within the customer service team
- Implement, promote and ensure a good understanding of all procedures and technology changes
- Responsible for encouraging collaboration of the team to find ways to improve productivity – using technology and process innovation
- Ensure that all team members receive required training, coaching, feedback to foster development and performance
- Ensure team members have a clear understanding of strategic, department objectives as well as their personal objectives
The candidate must have :
- Have a post-secondary diploma or college diploma (ideally in business, administration or marketing)
- 5 years relevant business experience
- Past supervisory experience
- Proven excellent leadership, management and team-building skills
- Have acquired strong computer skills (ideally with a CRM like SalesForce and be able to work effectively with the Office 365 suite)
- Must be entrepreneurial, self-motivated, customer-driven, dynamic and professional
- Excellent organizational skills, customer-driven and good understanding of Quality and Continuous Improvement Concepts
- Proven excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- High degree of organization and planning
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 5 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 5 years (Preferred)