- Candidates must be fluently bilingual in both English and French
- Experience in the healthcare, pharmaceutical or insurance industry would be an asset
- Strong customer service, communication, problem solving skills required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word/Excel)
- Team Player
- Post-secondary education or equivalent
- Organized with a high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills on English and French
Bayshore is committed to a high quality and safe environment for both our staff and clients/patients. Dependent upon Provincial government regulations, and the position being applied for, new hires may be required to provide proof of vaccination against illnesses such as COVID-19, Hepatitis, Seasonal Flu etc. Please speak with the recruiter for Provincial and/or position specific requirements. Medical exemptions or any other kinds of requested exemptions based upon Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
“At Bayshore Healthcare, our commitment to Equity, Diversity & Inclusion is our strength. This is how we bring our vision of being the difference in the lives of those we care for, work with and in our communities. We have a great sense of pride in creating a culture of belonging, where individual differences are embraced and celebrated, through programs, resources and policies that support each individuals purpose, potential and wellbeing.”
Bayshore operates in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and applicable Provincial Human Rights Codes.