Thriftys Family of Brands is HIRING!
STORE MANAGER, Bluenotes, Orillia Square
Thriftys Family of Brands has been a proudly Canadian company since 1942. From day one, our roots have been firmly planted in denim. By keeping up with the latest trends throughout the decades, we have consistently offered our customers the latest denim fits, washes and styles, maintaining our reputation as one of the top denim retailers in Canada! Our brands include Bluenotes, Thriftys by Bluenotes, Aeropostale Canada and Lucky Brand Canada!
Our company vision is all about our customers and employees feeling empowered to express their individuality and diversity through fashion – we want YOU to be YOU!
· Do you want to work for a company that is a leading brand in the fashion industry?
· Do you love denim?
· Are you an authentic, influential individual that will add energy and excitement to our growing business?
· Do you thrive in an environment that is hands on, fast paced and ever-changing?
If you answered “Yes”, then we want to meet you!
Bluenotes is currently looking for a Store Manager for our Orillia Square location.
What you need to be a successful Store Manager with Thriftys:
· 2-3 yeas in a senior leadership role; experience in maintaining operational excellence in retail stores, including effective control of payroll wage cost, loss prevention and inventory management.
· Possess an entrepreneurial spirit. You continuously find innovative solutions to overcome obstacles and exceed sales and operational goals.
· Definitive leadership skills with the ability to grow and develop future leaders. You hold the team accountable to their maximum potential.
· Demonstrate strong sales floor coaching, with a focus on performance. You build confidence in our team members to provide the best customer experience possible.
· Have an eye for detail in visual merchandising and stock management, including planning and executing visual updates, product placement and replenishment.
· Consistently execute responsibilities. You exhibit strength in accuracy, urgency, multi -tasking and time management.
· Ability to build a team of brand ambassadors, who are not afraid to showcase their individuality, celebrating the Thriftys brand lifestyle.
What we offer you:
· Commitment to our employees – we want you to succeed!
· Ongoing, hands-on training to help you develop your skills.
· Competitive compensation package including monthly bonus, paid sick time and benefits.
· Excellent employee discount, on top of our already great prices
· A work environment that is diverse, inclusive, encourages individuality, and is eager to hear your input and ideas.
If all of this has inspired you, let’s talk! Send us your resume today!
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Bluenotes is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Retail Management: 2 years (preferred)