THE HUNNY POT CANNABIS CO. the first legal Cannabis store to open in Toronto is looking to add enthusiastic people to our team at our Stoney Creek location!
As advocates of responsible consumption, we are here to educate and build our cannabis community. Our goal is to provide customers with only the finest products, with our knowledgeable and personable team to assist with each individual need.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. All applicants must be the minimum age of 19 with flexible availability with varying shifts including days, evenings and weekends with the store being open every day. This role will initially be part-time casual with the opportunity to transition to full-time.
What to expect:
We offer a competitive compensation package while working in an exciting and unique retail work environment. In joining our team training is continuous in this role for you and the entire team to provide a great work environment and the best possible customer experience. If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment are energetic and positive with a can-do attitude towards customer satisfaction and working in a team environment then THE HUNNY POT CANNABIS CO. is a place for you.
Why join us:
- Great leadership and a positive inclusive team environment
- Cross-training, continual learning and opportunity for growth
- Employee recognition programs, performance incentives and social events
- Group health benefits available for full-time associates
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Pre-employment Criminal Record Check
- CannSell Ontario Standard Certificate
- Desire and ability to develop a positive in-depth understanding of cannabis
- 2 years plus experience in a similar scope of role with sales and customer service experience in retail or hospitality with extensive customer-facing interaction
- Ability to diplomatically and professionally interact with customers at all times
- Role requires consistent use and access to multiple flights of stairs to interact with customers throughout a multi-story building
- Meet the physical demands of a retail environment including transporting up to 11 kg
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- Engage with customers to understand their needs and educate them on responsible cannabis use
- Provide information based on ongoing learning and accurate product knowledge
- Convert customer needs into sales in real-time using tablets for order processing
- Cultivate, grow and retain customer base through an exemplary customer experience
- Working with team members to fulfill orders and cash out customers
- Comprehend, apply, follow and enforce guidelines as required by industry regulations
Group Benefits available at full-time:
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Life insurance
- Dental care
The Hunny Pot Cannabis Co. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Vision Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)