Our client is a multinational law firm. They operate with approximately 8,800 lawyers in more than 158 locations serving 65+ countries. Our client is uniquely positioned to leverage their global platform and deliver sophisticated and innovative legal services to their clients.
Our client is always looking to invest in the highest-quality talent, recognizing that their success is built on the diverse and unique strengths of each of the members in their Firm. As our client continues to grow, they are now looking to add a mid-level Securities and Capital Markets associate to their current compliment of professionals in their Toronto office.
Qualifications and Attributes:
- 2013– 2016 bar call with relevant securities and capital markets experience from a reputable firm
- Excellent academic credentials/transcripts
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- Confident in their ability
- Client service orientated
- Canadian qualified
The Securities and Capital Markets group operates on a non-dedicated team approach, they are not hiring for associates who will work with particular partners, rather new associates will be integrated into the group and work with a variety of partners and more senior associates, subject to becoming part of certain relationship teams where there is continuity of coverage over time with continuous disclosure and transactional work.
This group also works closely with the lawyers in the other practice groups in the Toronto office and with the lawyers in their other offices in Canada and around the world, giving them access to a variety of interesting new work with a dynamic group of top level international clients and transactions.
Our client is offering the following:
- Lucrative base salary, our client's compensation package ranks them at the top of all salary survey's in Toronto
- Discretionary bonus incentives
- Excellent benefits including a health club subsidy
- Educational incentives
- Opportunity for growth and extensive mentoring
- Future partnership opportunities
- Relocation Allowance
We guarantee discretion and confidentiality.
Job Type: Permanent
- Securities and Capital Markets Law Practice: 3 years (Required)