Mike Fair Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac has an immediate requirement for an experienced Financial Services Manager to join our successful dealership in Smiths Falls. In this key role, you will be responsible for providing financial services and other related products and services to dealership customers through your close working relationships with lenders and financial institutions. In doing so, you will positively impact dealership revenue and profitability while ensuring overall customer satisfaction with the sales process.
What we offer
- Industry leading compensation plan
- Group benefits package
- Defined contribution RRSP plan
- Company vehicle
- High customer traffic
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Supportive management
- Determine optimal customer financing needs and present a product menu to the customer that outlines financing options as well as products and services to enhance their vehicle ownership experience
- Provide an exceptional customer experience while meeting sales objectives for financial services and related products
- Conduct all sales in strict compliance with all OMVIC regulations, provincial and federal laws
Demonstrate extensive knowledge of all products offered to ensure that customers understand the financing and insurance options, aftermarket products and extended warranties available
- Coordinate all daily deliveries of sold units with Sales and Service staff and with customers. Prepare all documentation for final delivery. Ensure that all related administrative processes are handled with accuracy, in a timely manner and in accordance with company policy and procedures
- Establish and maintain strong, professional working relationships with finance companies, banks, manufacturer financing centre and suppliers to enable prompt, competitive funding for customers.
- Process finance and leasing applications and provide alternate solutions for customers who are not immediately approved for financing
- Participate as a valued member of the Sales Team by training and liaising with Sales Consultants/Managers on finance and leasing options and other Business Office products and services
- Adhere to a standard of professional ethics and be focused on customers’ needs and satisfaction
- Minimum 2 years of Automotive Financial Services/Business Office experience required. 2 years Automotive Sales experience an asset
- Post Secondary diploma or degree in related studies or equivalent education plus experience
- Knowledgeable about provincial regulations and legislation, keeping abreast of any changes
- Experience and strong working relationship with financial institutions with an up to date understanding of the financial marketplace. Demonstrated knowledge of finance and lease contracts
- Proven track record for setting and achieving performance goals. Strong understanding of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Skilled at providing an exceptional customer experience
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word). Dealer related systems experience desired
- Highly effective communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and negotiation skills in order to work with customers, colleagues and numerous outside suppliers and stakeholders
- Detail oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Valid Ontario G Driver’s License and OMVIC certification
Please forward your resume in confidence. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Mike Fair Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Ltd. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations for disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)