Caring for Life. Make a difference. Be the difference.
If you are looking to work for a growing, global corporation that is focused on making meaningful improvements in the safety, affordability, and availability of the care medical professionals provide to their patients, then you should consider Fresenius Kabi.
We are an employer that works to build great leaders, teams and businesses. We know our employees are key to everything we accomplish, so we give them the freedom and resources to reach their potential and the opportunity to work with managers who care about their professional development. We value integrity, encourage collaboration, celebrate passion, reward creativity, and demand excellence — because our customers deserve nothing less and our customers are at the heart of every one of our goals.
As a part of Fresenius Kabi, you can enjoy an exciting career, a company culture based on a clear purpose and values, and the knowledge that your work makes a real difference. If you would like to learn more about us, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Manager to lead our award winning customer service team.
What We’ll Bring
The Impact You will Make:
- Exposure. The hands-on experience and exposure to a global organization, combined with the mentorship of a dynamic senior management team.
- Positive Collaborative Environment. A welcoming, fun and energetic team environment that encourages open communication and collaboration. Our culture encourages our employees to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Impact. You will lead the customer service team through our continued growth and diversification, and will be able to shape and structure the department to meet those challenges.
- Manage all departmental functions to achieve individual and corporate objectives
- Maintain accountability within your team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Lead and coach your team to meet the Company’s expectations for productivity, quality and engagement, and to help them achieve their maximum potential.
- Be the number one customer champion agent, ensuring that problems and issues are resolved swiftly and satisfactorily.
- Develop and monitor meaningful Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the department, and utilize them to drive continuous improvement and compliance with GMP and ISO standards
- Work co-cooperatively and support all internal partners (Contracts, Quality, Supply Chain and Finance) and contribute to achieving monthly and annual sales and operational targets
- Develop and implement strategies, policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs) to advance the level of service we provide.
- Manage the order to cash cycle
- Provide input and expertise in multi-disciplinary meetings and discussions on new product launches, inventory issues and business development
- Identify and resolve technical, operational and organizational issues.
What You’ll Bring
- Attitude & Passion. A self-starter with a strong bias for action; who takes initiative to identify key areas for improvement & efficiencies. An entrepreneurial spirit with desire to pave the way and make a difference.
- Experience. College diploma or undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline plus three to five years of related managerial experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Skilled leader. Comfortable setting and meeting objectives for yourself, your department and your individual team members. Able to coach, mentor and motivate to achieve those objectives
- Strong communicator in both languages. Leading a bilingual team and servicing customers across the country, you are articulate and effective, and able to influence others.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills. You are highly-detailed, and you can shift focus from one priority to another while maintaining accuracy. You can manage a high volume of work and balance multiple activities, prioritizing requests and projects, for stakeholders of all levels of the organization. The technical experience. You are technologically savvy and are comfortable working with ERP systems and analyzing data. Experience and expertise with SAP is a strong asset, as you will be the primary system owner for the S&D module.