- Never stop learning: we offer a complete, ongoing and paid training on Canadian payroll;
- Never stop growing: Career Opportunities supported by a professional development plan;
- Build true partnerships with your teammates, managers and clients.
- Enjoy our work environment recognized as one of the best in the country (Great Place to Work certified);
- As CGI members you will have access to our Share Purchase Plan and will be part of our Profit Participation Plan as of your first day with us;
- We care about our members: Employee Assistance Program, Health and wellness program, Comprehensive Insurance coverage financial assistance for your job-related studies;
- Work-life balance: a flexible weekday schedule.
You must attend a five-week full-time paid training for this position.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Acting as an advisor in a unified team who has a close relationship with clients, you will:
- Provide telephone support to clients using our payroll application and complementary modules and offer suggestions to improve their use of our solution;
- Advise clients on the current payroll legislative rules and regulations;
- Plan and prioritize your work to align with service levels and client expectations;
- Ensure follow-up and resolution of clients’ cases;
- Participate in knowledge sharing and ensure teamwork with other sectors;
- Identify and document the problems encountered to improve your training.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
College diploma in business administration, accounting or any related area or any combination of studies and related work experience or the equivalent;
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the payroll industry;
- Excellent communication skills in French and English, both verbal and written;
- Customer service oriented and proven problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Knowledge of payroll system (Nethris or EmployerD [Asset]);
- Knowledge of other products such as electronic keypunch and group insurance, etc. (asset)
- Ahuntsic College Comprendre les principes de la paie and Maîtriser les législations de la paie trainings or Canadian Payroll Association (CPA) PCP Certification (asset);