We are looking for someone that is interested in working with a digital company and the community at large, while gaining valuable experience and hands-on skills. Ideally, you have an interest in photography and community engagement, in the fast moving Real Estate sector and with our community based publication snapd.
You will be involved in our LooOk INside by snapd iGuide, working with our proprietary system that collects property data, which is then translated into floor plans and 360 degree panoramic views. You will use your own camera system for the collection of high resolution still images. You will to be conscientious and committed to delivering the highest standards of client service. Experience in photography would be considered an asset.
Your main coverage area will include the Niagara Region,however you may be asked on occasion to travel to any of our other coverage areas (Hamilton, Brantford, Cambridge, Burlington, Oakville and/or Milton) to fulfill snapd Events or snapd iGuide requests there.
This position will also require additional 'special tasks' as assigned by the Customer Service Manager of snapd iGuides, and the ideal candidate must have intermediate to advanced computer skills to complete these tasks (i.e. Microsoft Office, Spreadsheets, Email, Web/Market Research, Social Media skills and Writing skills).
- Your own DSLR camera with a wide angle lens 10mm to 17mm or 12-24mm (max 11mm for APS-C sensor or equivalent to maximum 17mm in 35mm format).
- Your camera shouldn’t be a lower model than a “7” thousand in canon or Nikon brands
- Your own laptop with Windows PC, for using Planitar’s post-processing Software File, management and zip compression, Google Drive and/or Dropbox
- Availability on weekdays 9 am to 6 pm
- Dependable car and valid driver's license
- Punctuality, maturity, and great customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Problem solve quickly and effectively
- Multitask and prioritize work schedules, work to tight deadlines and follow order guidelines and client requests
- Flexible and efficiently adapt to change, and improve work based on feedback received
- Ability to learn how to use new technology and software quickly and easily
- Work independently or in a team
- Thorough and precise in their work, with excellent attention to detail
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $1,500.00 to $1,800.00 /month