There is a career opportunity available at RONA Fleetwood, 61720.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, the Order picker is a central player in ensuring the smooth and efficient flow of all orders. Working with other key stakeholders, the order picker is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of inventory picked, completing and ensuring the accuracy of all accompanying paperwork.
If you have a passion for planning and organization, great attention to detail and the ability to perform physical work regularly then we have a great opportunity for you!
### Job Requirements
- Search and collect products for individual web orders. (Operate forklift to transport product to appropriate areas)
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of inventory picked
- Complete paperwork with attention to accuracy
- Communicate with customers and employees regarding the availability of inventory.
- Work with other store teams with regards to merchandise movement.
- Excellent listening, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills (sort material, perform detail counts, match paperwork)
- Ability to perform duties that involve stretching, bending, lifting, and carrying medium to heavy products
- Prior retail, shipping and receiving experience an asset
- Equipment experience (forklift, reach, picker, power pallet jack) an asset