- Ability to perform all of the required duties of the position with a familiarization period
- Shift work is required
- Ability to work standard 40hrs M-F work week or modified weekend work shift (2 x 12hr shifts).
- Ability to work overtime when required.
- Ability to meet all physical demands of the job which includes, for example, lifting, frequent stair climbing, bending, sitting, standing, walking on uneven surfaces
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Self-starter with ability to plan your work day to supply required trailers in an efficient manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with peers, supervisors, 3rd party contractors both in a team and individually.
- Organized and takes pride in their work.
- Demonstrated ability to follow and understand Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOPs) to produce quality beer.
- Able to work in a safe manner and follow all EH&S safety policies / procedures.
- Responsible for completing all required safety checks
- Responsible for abiding by London Brewery Rules and Departmental policies.
- Responsible for following required BRC/HACCP standards.
- Responsible for proactively communicating with colleagues and managers on issues affecting the business.
- Responsible for maintaining excellent attendance and arriving for work on time.
- Expected to strive for continuous improvement in all job functions and within the department.
- Expected to proactively assist co-workers to resolve production issues, and to ask for help when necessary.
- AZ License with Minimum 5 years driving experience and accident free record
- Clean Drivers Abstract with no major convictions or suspensions
- Excellent plant discipline and attendance record.
- Basic mechanical understanding
- Ability to safely and efficiently maneuver multiple trailer sizes and Tractor types including B-Trains, Quad axles, yard and highway tractors in tight spaces and traffic
- Willingness to learn the new Inventory Management System
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $24.91 /hour