Performs Nuclear Medicine procedures at a technical level not requiring constant supervision of
technical detail. Performs a variety of technical procedures, under the direction of the radiologist,
and also requires a certain amount of independent ju dgment and initiative. Responsible for
designated areas or procedures as required.
- Satisfactory completion of formal Nuclear Medicine training in an approved C.A.M.R.T. training school or equivalent
- Demonstrated continuous upgrading of technical skills through post graduate education
- Current registration with C.M.R.T.O.
- Recent Hospital experience required
- Demonstrated patient focused care
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work as an effective team member
- Good work and attendance record requir ed
- All employees of Michael Garron Hospital (MGH), a division of Toronto East Health Network (TEHN) [formerly Toronto East General Hospital (TEGH)] agree to work within the legislated practices of the Occupational Health and Safety Act of Ontario.
- All employees of MGH are responsible to contribute to a transparent culture of patient and staff safety by adhering to and abiding by patient and staff safety policies and procedures set by MGH.
- All employees are accountable for protecting the psych ological health and safety of themselves and their co-workers through adherence to MGH's policies and practices.