Full Time E-Commerce Associate
Seniority level: Associate
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Newmarket, ON
Start Date: Immediate
- Become a multi-faceted, integral member of the E-commerce team at SVP Sports. We are not merely offering a job; we are looking for someone seeking a career with our progressive retail company.
Who we are:
We are a value retailer of brand name athletic apparel, footwear and accessories that have been in business since 1985. We currently have 8 stores spread across the GTA. SVP SPORTS has become one of the Greater Toronto Area’s number one destinations for sneakers and athletic apparel.
For the first time in SVP’s history, as of Spring 2020, we have released a great selection of our products for purchase online. As our online business is rapidly growing, we are looking to expand our e-commerce team. This is an exciting time to join the SVP family and be part of progeressive company.
SVP Sports does not offer dead-end jobs. We operate in a team environment that rewards hard work, dedication, creativity, and professionalism in the workplace. We offer competitive wages, promotion from within and the opportunity for profit sharing to qualified individuals.
Who you are:
- Most importantly by far, you possess a positive attitude and are highly motivated. You always display a willingness to learn, improve and grow.
- A creative thinker and problem solver
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Agile and dynamic: able to respond to the rapidly changing retail landscape
- Able to follow instructions and take initiative
- Curious and ready to take on new challenges
- Have an innate eye for design
- Always looking for efficiencies and ways to improve processes
- Must be fluent in English
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop
- Post secondary education in Marketing, Merchandising, E-commerce or related field
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with Shopify E-commerce platform
- Basic knowledge of product photography
- Retail or Styling experience considered an asset
- Web administration: posting products to our Shopify store
- DIgital editing of photographs
- Styling product for photos
- Taking product photos: all equipment provided in house
- Any additional related tasks that build the future of our e-commerce business
SVP SPORTS is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Culture for Growth | Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Generous Bonus Program | Every Voice Matters | Life at SVP SPORTS | Flexibility & Mobility
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/All Genders/Persons With Disabilities
Job Type: Full-time