We are a progressive employer that offers our employees competitive wages, a friendly work environment, a benefit plan and assisted accommodations. We are seeking Class 1A drivers with a clean drivers abstract and previous fluid hauling experience to work on a rotational schedule. We do not have a current LMIA at this time.
Applicants are required to pass pre-access drug testing and road test requirements. Training is provided and required safety tickets will be supplied. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Class 1A driving
- Navigation using LSDs
- Use of Hours of Service Daily logs in electroinic format (elogs)
- Loading and unloading of crude oil, produced water and emulsion.
- Strict adherence to Company Policies, Procedures and Safety Protocols
Expected start date: 2021-04-19
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Vision care
All employees are required to meeting the Government and Health Authority requirements. Use of facial masks and physical distancing is required where practicable.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Are you certified to work in Canada?
- Class 1A driving: 1 year (preferred)
- Fluid hauling: 1 year (preferred)
- Class 1A License (required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place